If you would like to be considered for a place at one of our Dundee events, please fill in the application form by clicking on the apply button which will take you to our application form for all of our 2019 dates.
We have space at present for 20+ 6ft tables. Please be aware WE DO NOT SUPPLY TABLES. You will be expected to provide your own.
- Stall costs for March - May £28
- Stall costs for Aug - Nov £28
- Stall costs for December £32
- You must provide your own table.
- Your entire stall must not be over size booked in length, this includes any rails and/or furniture items.
- Set up from 10am, Event from 11am till 4pm, pack up between 4 and 5pm.
- You must not pack up before the event has finished at 4pm.
- 2 chairs per table will be provided.
For each event this is the minimum that will happen:
Posters will be issued locally
A facebook event will be set up featuring work of the attending stall holders
Stallholders should promote the event on their own social networking pages or websites (if they have them) and help promote the event by any other means they think may help create footfall to the event, including getting involved in any competitions MoC create. Active help in promoting the event is noted and will be taken into consideration when choosing stalls for events
Event will be listed on relevant council websites and local ‘what’s on’ websites where available.
Full terms and conditions will be sent to successful applicants.